Monday, September 26, 2011

Some things I’ve learned from my kids….

Mia taught me that I LOVE being a mommy!  I absolutely LOVE it!!!  Sawyer taught me that there is no limit to the love I have in my heart.  I remember being worried that I would never be able to love another child as much as I love Mia.  Sawyer quickly laid my fears to rest!  I have already learned some important lessons from our new baby … and we haven’t even met yet.  Baby #3 is teaching me that God loves all of my kids more than I can even imagine!  I KNOW this… so, why do I still struggle?  My heart aches because we have a baby out there somewhere and I have no control over what is happening with our child.  This part is REALLY hard for me!  I know that God is in control… but, I keep fighting for the steering wheel.   Our new baby is teaching me, every day, to trust God!  Even when it hurts, even when I don’t understand, and even when the waiting seems like it will never end… I need to trust God! 
Be STILL, and know that I am God.   Psalm 46:10


No comments:

Post a Comment