Monday, May 14, 2012

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  2 Corinthians 12:9
I LOVE this verse!  I struggle with inadequacy.  I love that I don't have to pretend to be great or to have it all together.  I am weak, and broken... and it's ok... God is holding my hand!  I've wondered more than once why God chose me to be Jude's mom.   It's certainly not because I deserve it.  I am so blessed... and so thankful for God's grace!
We leave tomorrow!  I don't think I have ever experienced so many extreme emotions all at once.  I'm off to pack!

2 comments:

  1. May the packing frivolity begin!! (and try not to stress it. Enjoy yourself.) I hope I take my own advise later this summer.LOL... Glad bless you for safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad bless? ok then, spell check? LOL...... GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete